Friday, October 24, 2008

No More Entrecard For Me!

Yes, I know. :-(

I just started using Entrecard a couple of days ago and I must say, there were indeed a lot of people dropping by my blog, even though it was for the purpose of dropping their cards and earning credits. But traffic is traffic, and I didn't mind.

What I did mind though is the fact that the card actually interfered with my blog's template, especially for my other blog, Something and Nothing at All. There were a lot of times when I viewed my blog and my NavBar wasn't there. Instead, it was parts of the Entrecard card sitting where my NavBar should be. When I tried removing the gadget earlier, it even kept giving me error messages, until I finally managed to get the codes out of my HTML.

So there. I say goodbye to several unique visits a day. I don't know if this is the right thing to do, but I just don't like logging into my blog and seeing the template all scrambled. After all, it's me who sees my blog most often, and I don't want an eyesore every time I want to make a post.

2 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

my entrecard is actually making my loading slower... I dont get that much traffic from it either so you might have did the righ thing..

EJ said...

i don't have entrecard on mine so I dunno what to tell you! I think the secret to get a lot of traffic is by visiting other blogs too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...