Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Ashop's Shopping Cart Software

I have to admit, with the Internet and everything, almost everything we do is certainly automated and done in front of the PC. Who wouldn't want to have their transactions completed faster with a simple click of the mouse, and right in the comfort of your own home, at your own leisure?

I do a lot of my shopping at Ebay, and I was thinking of selling a couple of stuff here at my home that I either don't use, or those I have no further use for. But if I really want to profit out of selling online, it would be better if I had other options, like my own ecommerce software to back up my online store. I'd like my own shopping cart software wherein potential buyers of mine would have easy access to and hopefully fill their shopping carts with the products I'm selling.

So did a little researching and I found this site called Ashop Commerce. It lets you create your own online store and since it's web based, you don't need to install any complicated software to get started. It's also very affordable, lets you accept credit cards online, and also features a fully customizable design that lets you decide on the look and feel of your own personal store.

Ashop Commerce offers several reasonably-priced plans to suit any type and size of business. All of their plans also come with free tech support, SSL security, reliable hosting services, and all standard and future upgrades at no extra charge.

What's more is that there are about a thousand features that are available in their easy-to-use interface and once you complete your online store, you can start selling right away. Ashop Commerce also offers a 10 day free trial with no credit card required, and you're absolutely not obliged to continue with the service after the trial period. If you decide to keep your Ashop Commerce online store, you'll just need to pay a monthly fee and a one-time set-up fee. What makes this even better is that there are no hidden charges like per transaction fees completed on your online store. You can also cancel your personal store any time, for so long as you provide a 30 day notice period. But with all its features, who would want to cancel?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...