Tuesday, December 11, 2007

What's your least favorite household chore to do?

It would definitely be cleaning out our closet. I'm not that good when it comes to folding clothes and stuff. I also have to admit - I can't keep the closet my husband and I share organized for anything longer than two weeks.

It often starts out like this. I can't decide on what to wear, so I try out a lot of things. And since I'm usually in a rush to leave for work, I just toss the clothes I tried on back into the closet, with the honest intent of fixing them when I have the time (which rarely happens). So there, after a whole day of folding, sorting, and my head aching with all the clothes we have, it takes a mere two weeks for everything to be back the way it was.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...