Friday, December 14, 2007

What's your Favorite Kid Movie? Why?

My eldest daughter Keisha and I love watching Lilo and Stitch together. It's one of our bonding movies aside from Finding Nemo. I always have a blast whenever I watch this with her - we end up eating popcorn, drinking Coke, and just cuddling while the movie's on.

Keisha's always wanted a pet, which is I guess one of the reasons why she likes this movie. Although she previously had a pet rabbit before, she wants a dog this time around.

I also like watching this movie since it also gave a me a lesson to learn. Kids may often be regarded as kids, but they also have their own minds and feelings that should not be disregarded under the premise that they are just kids.

For Keisha, I hope she got the message that other kids should be treated in the way she'd like herself to be treated. With school a couple of months away, I hope she does well not only academically, but also socially.

But I have to admit, ever since I've been working on the night shift I haven't been able to spend that much time with her. :-(

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...