Monday, December 10, 2007

Hotel Reservations

I know what you're going to say...I've written so much about how excited I am about going to Hawaii, in Oahu and Kauai, but now since I dreamed of being in Paris, I'm thinking of spending our vacation in a totally different continent.

So I was thinking about going to Italy or Rome for instance. These places just scream romance and the entire atmosphere is different. I'm currently looking into Rome accommodation as my husband has this thing for staying in apartments compared to homes. But I'm sure that if I manage to find a Rome apartment that's more to his taste, I'm sure he'd agree.

Or, we might just stay in Venice for a change. I've never been to Venice either, and Hotel Venice sounds like a nice place to stay. In any case, I'm getting myself even more confused. What I'd like the most would be to get the chance to compare prices for hotels even before we commit ourselves to the process of booking; I'd also like to see what we're getting ourselves into, like what the rooms look like, how much it's going to cost, and how other nearby apartments and hotels charge for the same number of days and nights we're going to stay. Not that we're being stingy or anything, it's just that we want to get our money's worth.

Now you have an idea why we always end up traveling during the last part of the year.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...