Sunday, December 9, 2007

Words Ending in END...

1. Best FriEND - My best friend has to be my eldest sister Elena. She's the epitome of a good daughter and a loving sibling. She knows me too well, sometimes to the point that I can't say one thing and mean something else. She claims she sees it in my eyes whenever I'm pulling her leg, or maybe she's just psychic and I didn't know about it.

2. Year END - A few weeks from now we'll all be screaming Happy New Year! at the top of our lungs. It'll be 2008 - a new year perfect for a fresh start. Whenever a year closes, I can't help but evaluate myself and what I did for that year. For this year, I can say I did a lot - I gave birth to my second daughter, I landed myself a good job, and I discovered blogging.

3. Did not AttEND - I didn't attend our company's Christmas Party. It was a really early Christmas party held on the first week of December. It's not that I'm a scrooge or a kill joy or anything, it's just that I thought I'd be better off spending the night sleeping and being with my kids than drinking the night away, given our shifting schedule and such.

4. ExtEND - If possible, I'd love it if we could extend our Client Specific Training at work. Our trainer Donna Asistio is a really great trainer, and to say great is actually an understatement. She's fantastic! She makes learning fun and interactive and enjoyable, and all the positive adjectives are rolling in my head...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...