Thursday, December 20, 2007

How do you perceive the lifestyles and personalities of people who choose not to have children?

I've always believed in the saying "To each his own," and I'm not the type of person who likes to meddle with other people's business. Having two kids of my own, I can't imagine my life without them. But I don't think negatively of people who choose not to or cannot have children of their own.

If there is one thing that my mom said when I was younger that I still remember up to now, it would be to not mind other people's business, and that whatever people say, only the opinion of those whom you love should be the ones that matter.

So if couples without kids can choose to party until the wee hours of the morning while some stay at home taking care of their kids, that's cool, that's the life they choose to lead. Instead of being busy thinking about how other people are doing this and that, we should be focusing our energies into making our lives the best it can be, with or without children to share it with.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...