Monday, December 10, 2007

What does your Blog Template Say about You?

Hmmm...I've never really given it much thought, but initially, when I chose this blog template, I tried and changed it to about dozens of others before sticking with this one for months now. What made me stay with this blog is the fact that it has everything I wanted in a template - three columns with my posts on the left.

I don't exactly know why I like my posts on the left, but I do. And I keep all of my ads and other stuff like links, my profile and other info on the right. I guess it just gives me a sense of visual pleasure that there's nothing blocking my readers from reading what I wrote and if they like, they can take a look at the ads I have up.

Come to think of it, my blog does sort of reflect a bit of myself! I like seeing things as they are, so maybe that's why I like seeing my posts first before the ads. But although my template is really organized (in my opinion), I'm no way near organized in reality. It takes me one whole day to organize the dresser my husband and I share. :-D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the posts on the left, as well - they should be focus of the blog, really, and there's where most people see them first.

And, your template could have fooled me about you being organized!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...