Monday, December 17, 2007

One of the Best Emails I've Received

My email is basically my to-do list; I don't forget and neglect things if they're in my inbox. So imagine my surprise when I opened my email about two days ago and saw a name that literally left my mouth hanging open.

Gerry Alanguilan, the author of Wasted, which is like the comic book I've been dying to get my hands on for almost ten yeas now, just left a comment in my post Gerry Alanguilan's Wasted! Weeee!!! For a fan like me, this is a monumental event. I never thought that through my blogging efforts I could actually get his attention. And what's more is that he even gave me a link for the online version of Wasted!

I didn't know Wasted was already uploaded on the Internet, and I have to be the happiest person to know about it. I'm also enjoying his Crest Hut Butt Shop, which I'm finding really fun to read. Thanks again, Gerry!

3 comments:

Mark Rosario said...

Gerry is indeed a genius. He doesn't just draw well but writes superbly as well. Very well versed when it comes to anything related to comics and even about other social issues. I'm a regular visitor of his site because of that. I actually found your link from the Wasted Online blog :)

Leslie Ann said...

Hi Mark! Thanks for leaving a comment in my blog post "One of the Best Emails I've Received." I didn't know a link to my blog can be found in Gerry's. I really like his work, and I just think they're brilliant. Try reading Crest Hut Butt Shop, the link to that blog of his is in my blogroll. Thanks again!

Mark Rosario said...

Yeah. Been reading - and enjoying - that one lately, too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...