Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Memorable Gift

I'm really not the type of person that likes material stuff; I go more for meaningful things that I'll treasure for a lifetime. So I came across this meme and I just wanted to share the memorable gift I received.

Although I already consider my kids as the most memorable gift I could possibly have, there is this one thing that Henry gave me that whenever I recall, it never fails to put a smile to my face. He's not the type of person that writes letters and stuff, nor does he let his romantic side show very often. But he gave me this letter written on a yellow pad paper with his scrawly handwriting and I still have it up to now.

The letter was part of a present he gave on my birthday, along with three red roses. He expressed how he felt, and that meant the world to me. He was so honest and sincere that while I was reading the letter, I was fighting off tears and smiling at the same time. I think he knows I still have it, and I will keep it forever.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...